Bricks in the Wall -The Sight and Sound of Pink Floyd
Add to Calendar
NOTICE: FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, ARTISTS, AND STAFF FACE COVERINGS WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE WORN PROPERLY AT ALL TIMES UNLESS SEATED. IN AN EFFORT TO ENFORCE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES OVERALL CAPACITY HAS BEEN REDUCED BY 80% (204 MAX) AND ALL TICKETS TO THIS SHOW ARE SOLD IN GROUPS OF 2, 4, & 6. PLEASE BRING GUESTS YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH TO FILL PURCHASED SEATS. UNUSED SEATS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
For the safety of our guests, staff and community, this show features limited seating and social distancing expectations, in addition to increased cleaning and santizing measures.
- Maximum capacity reduced by 80% (204 People)
- All employees and guests required declare any symptoms
- All employees and guests required to wear PPE Face coverings (Guests may remove face covering only while seated)
- TICKETS SOLD ONLY IN GROUPS OF 2, 4, & 6. Tables and Rails on the Floor and Grouped Seats in the Balcony.
- Box Office is closed – all sales online and no-contact ticket verification
- No counter service. All service will be provided by Tower Theatre Staff to tables or chairs.
- All guests for an event must be registered and contact info provided. We do this for contact tracing purposes in the instance of a known viral presence
- Tower Theatre continues to reserve the right to remove anyone from the building for any reason including but not limited to following PPE and Social Distancing rules.
- Gathering and standing around is generally prohibited. Groups may be asked to separate or distance themselves if Tower Theatre Staff deems necessary.
- Elevator limited to 1 guest
Free parking lot directly south of the theatre across 23rd street
Full bar inside venue
No weapons of any kind are allowed in the building
Bricks in the Wall
Bricks in the Wall a nine-piece Pink Floyd Tribute Band out of Dallas, Texas. Faithfully creating the sound and feel of a Pink Floyd show, Bricks plays to thousands every year and is the longest running Pink Floyd Tribute in the nation. Bricks is proud to be The House of Blues - Dallas and Houston exclusive Pink Floyd tribute show.
Bricks shows are famous for their state-of-the-art laser shows synched to their video show and performance. Members include two guitar, bass, keyboards, drums, three female backup singers and saxophone player that allows Bricks to play Pink Floyd's entire catalog.
Bricks was founded in 1998 with the goal of being the most successful Pink Floyd tribute act in the nation. Bricks invested heavily in making the shows a note-for-note-sound and visual recreation of a Pink Floyd concert experience. The band incorporates vintage instruments to help reproduce the legendary Pink Floyd sound. In addition to the sound, shows include the gigantic "Big Eye" circular video screen incorporating the same video Pink Floyd used during their concerts. Bricks concerts are also known for the amazing, state-of-the-art laser show that is designed and engineered by one of Roger Waters laser engineers for his Dark Side Of The Moon world tour. Today, the laser show has grown to be even more spectacular and incorporates color lasers and other stunning effects that make Bricks shows a must see!
Bricks was immediately successful from inception and the band tours throughout Texas and the neighboring states playing to thousands annually in theaters, large venues, amphitheaters and festivals. Today, the band focusses more on select large scale events that allows them to showcase their amazing production. Bricks is proud to be House of Blues Houston and Dallas exclusive Pink Floyd tribute act and has other relationships similar with other top venues.
425 NW 23rd St
Oklahoma City, OK, 73103