Add to Calendar
DOORS AT 7:30 / SHOW AT 8:30
- Ken Pomeroy
• Enter through Ponyboy, not Tower Theatre
• Downstairs bar opens at 4 PM
• Box office / check in located past downstairs bar
• Box office and will call opens 30 minutes before doors
• Free parking lot directly south of the building across 23rd street
• No weapons of any kind are allowed in the building
• Limited seating available - first come first serve
• Visit our website for more information!
21 + ONLY
Hailing from the fertile land of Wisconsin, Dead Horses are known for frontwoman Sarah Vos’ “aching, haunting vocals” (No Depression), “evocative, empathetic storytelling” (NPR Music), and a sound that bridges indie folk and their own Midwestern approach to Americana. Lyrically, the band explores the human condition from personal musings to observations of the current American experience, taking notes from every person and city they meet along the road.First introduced on a national scale through tours with friends including Mandolin Orange and Trampled by Turtles, Dead Horses have performed on such legendary stages as Red Rocks Amphitheater, and have even opened for UK rockers, The Who.Their critically acclaimed third album, My Mother the Moon, earned profiles from Billboard to Noisey to Democracy Now!, spots in Folk Alley’s and No Depression's "Best Folk/Roots Albums of 2018" lists; their single “Turntable” is nearing 20MM streams on Spotify, and Rolling Stone Country declared them an "Artist You Need to Know”.A forthcoming EP and accompanying national tour to be announced soon!
Upstairs at Ponyboy
423 NW 23rd St
Oklahoma City, OK, 73103