Add to Calendar
DOORS AT 7:30 / SHOW AT 8:30
- • Enter through Ponyboy, not Tower Theatre
- • Downstairs bar opens at 4 PM
- • Box office / check in located past downstairs bar
- • Box office and will call opens 30 minutes before doors
- • Free parking lot directly south of the building across 23rd street
- • No weapons of any kind are allowed in the building
- • Limited seating available - first come first serve
- • Visit our website for more information!
21 + ONLY
Hailing from Nashville, TN, STEVE conjures the flamboyant musicality of The Cars, Devo, The Clash, and The Talking Heads, as well as the dark satire of author Kurt Vonnegut and the wry observational wit of David Sedaris. Their debut album, High And Tight bubbles over with arty tunefulness that traverses angular funk grooves, sci-fi sonic ambience, pent-up post-punk aggression, and fizzy pop hooks. Standouts include “I Don’t Care,” “Be Careful Chloe,” and “Who Is Chasing Who.” Within a narrative context, Republican Hair waxes absurd and poetic about the apocalypse, courtship rituals, and manners, among other things. Due to the controversial nature of these topics, band membership must be kept classified. Fans and the government will be aware of the group’s presence—either live, on record, or in videos—through its iconic, faceless logo which boasts one of our country’s most beloved hairstyles. They just released their latest rebellion single called “F**k A Bomb.
Upstairs at Ponyboy
423 NW 23rd St
Oklahoma City, OK, 73103