WEIRDlesque by Terre Rouge
Add to Calendar
NOTICE: FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, ARTISTS, AND STAFF FACE COVERINGS WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE WORN PROPERLY AT ALL TIMES UNLESS SEATED. IN AN EFFORT TO ENFORCE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES OVERALL CAPACITY HAS BEEN REDUCED BY 80% (204 MAX) AND ALL TICKETS TO THIS SHOW ARE SOLD IN GROUPS OF 2, 4, & 6. PLEASE BRING GUESTS YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH TO FILL PURCHASED SEATS. UNUSED SEATS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
This show is 18+
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
For the safety of our guests, staff and community, this show features limited seating and social distancing expectations, in addition to increased cleaning and santizing measures.
- Maximum capacity reduced by 80% (204 People)
- All employees and guests required declare any symptoms
- All employees and guests required to wear PPE Face coverings (Guests may remove face covering only while seated)
- TICKETS SOLD ONLY IN GROUPS OF 2, 4, & 6. Tables and Rails on the Floor and Grouped Seats in the Balcony.
- Box Office is closed – all sales online and no-contact ticket verification
- No counter service. All service will be provided by Tower Theatre Staff to tables or chairs.
- All guests for an event must be registered and contact info provided. We do this for contact tracing purposes in the instance of a known viral presence
- Tower Theatre continues to reserve the right to remove anyone from the building for any reason including but not limited to following PPE and Social Distancing rules.
- Gathering and standing around is generally prohibited. Groups may be asked to separate or distance themselves if Tower Theatre Staff deems necessary.
- Elevator limited to 1 guest
- Free parking lot directly south of the theatre across 23rd street
- Full bar inside venue
- No weapons of any kind are allowed in the building
- Visit our website for more information!
Terre Rouge Burlesque
Who’s ready to get NERDY? There is a HOT new show in OKC that will change everything you thought you knew about Fandom culture and Burlesque!
The producer who brought you Oklahoma’s only authentic, vintage live Jazz and Burlesque show Terre Rouge Burlesque, is breaking ground yet again in OKC with the city’s first NERDLESQUE production; dedicated to all things Nerd and Pop Culture related with a little bit of fetish sprinkled in for good measure.
Who doesn’t think Jessica Rabbit is HOT and if we are all being honest with ourselves don’t we want to know what R2D2’s got on underneath?
Xena Zeitgeist, New Orleans, LA
Ariana Amour, New Orleans, LA
Bessie Boutté, OKC, OK
Cat Carter, OKC, OK
Quinn Dixie, OKC, OK
Jim Shorts, OKC, OK
425 NW 23rd St
Oklahoma City, OK, 73103