Tower Theatre brings live music and movies to the heart of Oklahoma City. Buy tickets. Bring friends. Have the time of your life.
Fully restored, original theatre with main floor terraces and a permanently seated balcony.
Occupancy: 700 standing
Event and gallery space – sometimes cozy concert spot. Perfect for album release shows, photo shoots, comedy show, exhibits and other smaller events.
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind movie going experience with a mix of classic, independent and fan favorite film screenings with 4K Christie digital projection and 7.1 Surround Sound system. Theatre snacks include popcorn, candy and a full bar. Movies are screened exclusively in the historic balcony. Seating is first come, first serve.
TOWER THEATRE GIFT CARDS
Visit the box office on NW 23rd Street to purchase Gift Cards. Can only be redeemed in person at theatre, not online.
GENERAL ADMISSION EVENTS
General Admission events are standing room only. Age requirements are listed online. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. For ADA seating please arrive just before doors open so we can assure you get seated and set-up comfortably.
MAIN ROOM LAYOUT & SEATING CHARTS
During renovations, the original sloped floor was reconstructed into a tiers. Each tier lies 2 feet higher then the preceding tier, ensuring maximum stage visibility. Seating charts for each show are available via the ticket link.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical inquiries.
PRESS PASSES/GUEST LISTS
Guest lists available 30 minutes before doors. Must have photo I.D.
Contact email@example.com to request a press pass.
CANCELLATIONS & TICKET REFUNDS
Cancellations are a rare occurrence. Tower retains the right to cancel events at any time for a variety of reasons. Cancellation usually occurs between an artist/manager/agent and a local promoter or promoter representative or due to uncontrolled acts of nature or violations of local ordinances. Ticket refunds are available at point of purchase. If an event is postponed, your tickets will be valid for a rescheduled date unless you are notified otherwise. Refunds are only given if an event has cancelled or you cannot make a rescheduled postponement.
TICKETS FROM THIRD PARTY SELLERS (Craiglist, Stub Hub, etc.)
Tower Theatre is unable to verify or guarantee the authenticity of tickets that were not purchased directly through an authorized sales channel (i.e. Tower Theatre box office or Ticketfly.com). For this reason, we do not recommend purchasing tickets from third-party resellers. If a ticket is purchased through a third-party reseller, the Tower Theatre is not responsible for any fraudulent activity and will not honor invalid tickets.
- All shows are 18+ unless otherwise noted. Must present valid ID.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Valid ID is either a current, government issued ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, military ID) OR a copy of your birth certificate, driver’s permit, combined with a photo ID (e.g. school ID, gym membership).
- No entry or exit through back door.
- No coat check.
- Camera policies are different for every concert. It is best to contact the theatre on the day of the show to find out what the camera policy will be for that night.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed into the Tower Theatre.
- Drinks from Ponyboy are not allowed into Lobby or Theatre.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed into the venue.
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags and equipment bags are prohibited.
- Alternative accommodations for screening will be provided to those who need it.
- Guests who refuse screening will be denied entry.
- Box office and will call open 1 hour before doors.
- Tickets are available for purchase at our box office event nights and every Saturday from 10a-2p. Click here for more details.
- Except for service animals, and except for animals used as part of an approved exhibit or activity, no animals or pets are permitted in Tower Theatre during a public event.
- No moshing/body surfing
- No smoking by state law (inside facility or within 10 feet of a public entrance)
- No professional/SLR/detachable lens or external flash cameras
- No gun/weapons/knives of any kind (concealed or open carry)
- No illegal or controlled substances, narcotics or drug paraphernalia
- No laser pointers, bullhorns or noisemakers
- No confetti, glitter, streamers, poppers, birdseed or rice